The City of Penticton is gathering information about tennis and pickleball court usage, and has posted new signage at the pickleball court entrances. It’s quick and easy to use.
Each time you play:
- Point your phone’s camera at the sign.
- Your phone should ask if you’d like to open the Shape Your City survey app.
- Click “yes”.
- Answer 6 quick questions.
- Question 1 is how many are in your party? If everyone in your group responds with their own phone, answer “1”. If some in your party don’t have their phones handy, you can include them in your count.
- Question 6 asks for comments about this court. Examples might include:
- your thoughts on enforcement of COVID-19 restrictions during Club vs. Public time.
- request for additional pickleball courts at this location.
- court condition comments.
This is our chance to let the City of Penticton know how we feel about the pickleball courts.
Be sure to log your use each time you play!