HIGHLIGHTS OF THE EXECUTIVE MEETING HELD ON MAY 15, 2019
- Mark Tamblyn met with the City of Penticton on May 12 to review the plans for the four (4) new pickleball courts and seating area. The revised plans should include 5 horseshoe pitches being left in place. Council will vote on the revised plan on or about June 15th.
- Effective immediately the $75.00 membership fee is not impacted by the $5.00 drop in fee. The club will no longer apply first 3 free lesson drop in costs to new memberships.
- Optional (this year) PPC name badges may become available for purchase through the PPC website store once Paypal is set up. Badges will only be ordered in batches of 50.
- Program descriptions will be added to the PPC website for members to review.
- New program sign up procedures:
– you can only sign up four (4) weeks in advance for any program and Captains have the right to remove member bookings that do not follow this policy
– members may register in only one (1) program (including Drop In) per day
– members may play at one level rather than switch back and forth e.g. 3.5 or 4.0
- Revised program schedule is available on the website and on the bulletin board at the courts.
- The PPC will develop a master rating list for all club members that will be available on the website.
- The PPC social event on June 9th is accepting registration online. Payment will be at the door (Bad Tattoo).