Penticton Pickleball Club Year-End Club Tournament Results
October 1, 2, and 3 2021
See below for the photos that we managed to catch!
1. Diane Monych/Trudie Piper
1. Irene Henderson/Marianne Lund
2. Sue Irving/Jeannie Lister
3. Bev Boden/Deb O’Mara
1. Jane Dumontet/Ede Sartori
2. Diane MacLeod/Natalie Loewen
3. Debbie Twining/Mary Gillich
1. Lori Burgoyne/Karen Heinrichs
2. Sue Hatfield/Denise Milne
3. Gill Hunn/Jan Morris
1. Dean Gatenby/Mark Hammerquist
2. Bob Beatty/Blaine Lodomez
3. Chris Araki/Dave Twining
1. Dave Burgoyne/James Beaumont
2. Kham Douangpanya/Steve Hunn
3. Greg Machtaler/Mark Tamblyn
1. Roy Thomas/Mary Lynn Ribeiro
1. Ronna Pearson/Larry Ewanchuk
2. Lori Wertz/Blaine Lodomez
3. Gord McKay/Maggie Scott
1. Chris Araki/Diane MacLeod
2. Natalie Loewen/Dave Brunelle
3. Ernie Treichel/Linda Chadwell
1. Dave Burgoyne/Sue Hatfield
2. James Beaumont/Tennille Beaumont
3. Dave Lopushinsky/Karen Heinrichs
Photo credits to Ede Sartori (beyondsnapshot.com) and Jim Watson
If you missed the 1st Referee Clinic and are interested in learning how to referee Pickleball, please send an email to Dianne Hill.
Based on interest, we’ll arrange a mutually convenient time slot.
Ever wanted to learn how to referee a pickleball match?
Planning on entering a tournament and want to know what it’s like to have your match officiated?
Those interested in attaining a Trained Referee Level 1 rating can request an assessment.
|Surrey Pickleball Club is hosting the 2021 Grip ‘n Rip. Possibly the first Sanctioned Tournament in BC since 2019. Find tournament details at Grip ‘n Rip 2021 *** Sanctioned by PCO (pickleballbrackets.com) or
Princeton Pickleball Association would like to invite you and your members to our first annual Princeton Paddle Battle Pickleball Tournament.
Dates: September 10 to 12, 2021 – Registration Deadline: August 20, 2021
Location: Riverside Community Centre & Memorial Park, Princeton BC
Contact: Russ Pederson (250) 295-5379 or Terri Ortwein (250) 295-3341
Payment: via e-transfer to: email@example.com
If you would like to register via printed form, please fill out the attached forms and send back to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please feel free to forward this email to members of your association/club.
Princeton Pickleball Association